What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, organisation name where applicable)
We do not process sensitive personal data or financial information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or subscribe to our newsletter
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our website or via email
- Register for one of our events
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- personalisation of content, information or user experience
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
Our legal basis for storing and processing your personal data is legitimate interest.
How will we share your data?
We treat your personal data confidentially and will never sell or transfer it to a third party except where necessary to provide our services, as outlined in your purposes for processing.
How do we store your data?
We will keep your data for 6 years from our last interaction. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our Mailchimp contacts.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us