[This page needs updating]
Climate change is a challenge we, the Reading Climate Change Partnership, are taking seriously – we brought together a number of local organisations to help us write Readings climate change strategy, called ‘Reading Means Business on Climate Change 2013-2020’.
More about us
We were formed in 2009 and are a sub-group of Reading 2020 – the Local Strategic Partnership for Reading.
Our board has representatives from the business, public, community and voluntary sectors. We’ve come together to work on a voluntary basis to help Reading take appropriate action to slow down climate change and to be ready for extreme weather events.
RCCP board members are:
- Chair: Chris Beales – Environment Agency
- Dan Fernbank – University of Reading
- Tricia Marcouse – Greater Reading Environmental Network (GREN)
- Tracey Rawling Church – Connect Reading
- Tony Page – Deputy Leader of Reading Council
- Ben Burfoot – Reading Borough Council
- John Hoggett – Community Representative
You can contact us at email@example.com or on 0118 9374144